Thursday, October 26, 2017

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “FREE Emergent Reader: Look What I Can Do!”

by The Niemans' Nook
Kindergarten - 1st Grade


Kids can do so much! This reader explores some of the more artistic things kids can do. It has repetitive text, important high frequency words (I, can), and has supportive and engaging illustrations from TPT clip artists! I hope your students will enjoy it as much as mine! 

If you like this book, check out my sets of emergent readers. Or you can purchase the growing bundle and get all of my emergent readers for one low price.

Emergent Reader Growing Bundle

Click HERE to view Set #1

Click HERE to view Set #2 Fall

Click HERE to view Set #3- Animals!

Click HERE to view Set #4 Winter

Click HERE to view Set #5 Feb/March Themes

Click HERE to view Set #6 Spring!

Click HERE to view Set #7 Summer

Click HERE to view Set #8 Things Kids Can Do


You may also enjoy:

Text Detectives: Common Core Aligned Poster Set

Sight Word Writing Practice-Dolch Pre-Primer

A Year of Sight Word Games and Activities Bundled

Super Heroes Save New York Early Literacy Game 

Kindergarten Guided Reading Resources 

***************************************************
I add new products and freebies frequently. I would love for you to follow me to get email notification of new product uploads! ‘Like’ me on Facebook for exclusive fan freebies, giveaways, and sale announcements!





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment