Friday, March 23, 2018

FREE LANGUAGE ARTS LESSON - “Phonics Reading Passages FREE”

by Sailing into Second
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade


Phonics Reading Passages and Brochures

These FREE phonics brochures are the perfect way to practice phonics skills! These no prep brochures are perfect for your literacy lessons. They can be used for reading comprehension, fluency practice, reading assessments, academic vocabulary practice, homework, close reads, and more! 

Each phonics reading passage includes an engaging topic and 2 comprehension questions that assess student learning. This is perfect for a close read or text based evidence practice! See how I use them in my classroom ----> Phonics Brochures in Action!

Interested in more phonics passages and brochures? Check out my Phonics Brochure Bundle

Short Vowel Brochures

Long Vowel Brochures

Blends and Digraphs

Connect with me!
Click the star at the top of this page to be notified when I post new teaching resources!
Like my FACEBOOK 
Pin with me on PINTEREST
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Head to my WEBSITE
for tips and freebies!





Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
http://www.thebestofteacherentrepreneursmarketingcooperative.com/2014/01/the-best-of-teacher-entrepreneurs.html
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!


Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!






No comments:

Post a Comment